- Heavy Solid, Not Hollow, Rolo Belcher Chain.
- Thick Chunky Half Round 1.7mm Wide Wire is made into Round Links measuring 4.2mm in diameter.
- Weighs 1.36 grams per inch, with additional weight for the lock.
- One Fancy Lock in this listing, or with two locks in another listing.
- Finished with hand-made half-round jump rings to match the links.
- 18K Gold through out chain and findings.
- Stamped 18K on the locks.
- CUT TO ORDER IN YOUR SPECIFIED LENGTH, which can be customized with additional jump rings to wear different lengths.
- Available in 14” choker length, in all sizes up to 40"...convo if you want longer or in between!
14" choker for a petite person
15" standard length for petite women, wraps loosely at the base of the neck
16" standard choker length for most women, wraps loosely at the base of the neck
18" standard collarbone length for women, standard choker for men
20" standard chest length hits below the collarbone
24" hits below the breasts
28 hits below the breasts
30" hits below ribs, wraps twice at 15"
32 " hits below ribs, wraps twice at 16"
36" wraps twice in multiple ways.
38" wraps twice in multiple ways.
40" wraps twice in multiple ways.
- Please allow 1 weeks to fabricate.
- Your choice of chain and length is purchased in the jewelry district.
- handmade jump rings are made from half-round wire.
- chains are assembled, then soldered to your desired length.
- Most items can be returned hassle-free.
- All customized, personalized and discounted items on sale or discount offered are not returnable.
- When comparing prices, please consider that my pieces are thick and chunky, really made by hand, are not photoshopped except for background clean up and enlarged only to show detail. Always look and compare my items next to a ruler and pictured on person, you will most often find my items to be much larger and heavier and of much greater value for the money as i do not have rent or advertising expense...the vast majority of cost goes to materials.
top of page
Product Page: Stores Product Widget
bottom of page