- 6mm 1/2 Karat Total Weight, Handmade Solid Gold Ball Stud Earrings, Not Hollow.
- Choose 14K Yellow Gold, or 18K Yellow Gold.
- Karat stamped on the post and earring backs.
- Sold as a Pair.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks to fabricate.
- A torch is applied to a small bit of gold, causing it to form into a perfectly symmetrical ball while heated.
- once the torch is removed the gold "relaxes" and flattens on the bottom and becomes slightly imperfectly round.
- bottoms are sanded and posts are soldered on.
- Diamonds are flush set in the jewelry district, genuine ethically sourced.
- Hefty and comfortable, great for everyday wear.
- Not hollow, will not get dented upon dropping like the mass-manufactured type.
- Made to order in my NYC studio.
- see other shop listings for different sizes, and without diamonds.
THESE ARE THE SIZES AVAILABLE for order, approximate:
------3 mm gold ball, diamonds are about 2mm each, or about .03 cents each, 0.06 karat per pair
------4 mm gold ball, diamonds are about 3mm each, or about 0.14 cents each, 0.28 karat per pair
------5 mm gold ball, diamonds are about 3.5 mm each or about 0.20 karats each, 0.40 per pair
------IN THIS LISTING: 6mm gold ball, diamonds are about 4mm each or about 0.25 karats each, about 0.50 per pair 1/4 karat each 1/2 karat pair.
- Most items can be returned hassle-free.
- All customized, personalized and discounted items on sale or discount offered are not returnable.
- When comparing prices, please consider that my pieces are thick and chunky, really made by hand, are not photoshopped except for background clean up and enlarged only to show detail. Always look and compare my items next to a ruler and pictured on person, you will most often find my items to be much larger and heavier and of much greater value for the money as i do not have rent or advertising expense...the vast majority of cost goes to materials.
top of page
Product Page: Stores Product Widget
bottom of page