- Anticlastic Raised Channel Set Earring Hoops.
- Choose emeralds, rubies or sapphires (pink, white or blue).
- Choose 14K 18K Yellow Gold.
- karat stamped on posts & friction push back nuts.
- Genuine Not Dyed Natural Gemstone Beads.
- Choose 5/8 or 1" diameter.
- Choose High Polish or Satin Matte.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks to fabricate.
- Thick Solid gold bezel wire is cut to length, hand hammered and bent in two contrasting directions,
- forming a channel using anticlastic metal stakes and hammers.
- A disk and post is soldered onto one end, and cast, holes are drilled on each end.
- Genuine not dyed natural beads are hand strung with wire, then hand set, secure and protected by the channel walls.
- light and comfortable enough for everyday wear.
- Handmade in my NYC studio, cast in jewelry district.
- also available in other shop listings in other sizes, sterling silver & plated.
- Most items can be returned hassle free.
- All customized, personalized and discounted items on sale or discount offered are not returnable.
- When comparing prices, please consider that my pieces are thick and chunky, really made by hand, are not photoshopped except for background clean up and enlarged only to show detail. Always look and compare my items next to a ruler and pictured on person, you will most often find my items to be much larger and heavier and of much greater value for the money as i do not have rent or advertising expense...the vast majority of cost goes to materials.
top of page
Product Page: Stores Product Widget
bottom of page