- Hand Forged Rustic Recycled Sterling Silver Ring Band with Scattered Ombre Rainbow Sapphires.
- Rough Raw Organic Natural Looking Edge, Hand Hammered.
- Stamped 925 Inside.
- Flush set 12 round sapphires each about 2mm in diameter, set in rainbow ombre pattern!
- Solid gold shank measures about 14mm wide by 1.5mm thick.
- Choose Polished, Satin Matte, or Oxidized (Shown) Sterling Silver.
- 2-3 weeks to fabricate.
- Silver is melted in a charcoal block, then run though a mill into a large oval shape.
- Hand bent around a mandrel, cut to size and soldered.
- Edges remain untouched in their raw state but softened so it will not snag.
- Hand Hammered Finish, choose Soft Polish or Satin Matte.
- Handmade in my nyc studio, sapphires set in jewelry district.
PLEASE KNOW YOUR RING SIZE AS THIS RING CAN NOT BE RESIZED EASILY AND IS NOT RETURNABLE.
However, the blank ring before stones are set, can be sent to you for size confirmation.
Additionally thing ring can be made 1/4 larger by sanding the inside, just in case it is too small.
top of page
Product Page: Stores Product Widget
bottom of page