- Concave Hand Hammered Sterling Silver Hoop Earrings.
- Solid Sterling throughout hoops posts and friction backs.
- Stamped 925 inside of hoops.
- Light and comfortable for everyday wear.
- 7/8” diameter.
- Choose Polished, Satin or Oxidized Finish.
- Flat Sterling Silver 22 gauge sheet metal (0.6mm) is cut into 12mm wide strips, and each is then hand cut to a taper at the ends, about 6mm wide.
- Each piece is hand hammered on curved stakes to dome inward in a concave manner.
- Posts are soldered on.
- Softly polished in tumbler.
- Choose Polished, Satin or Oxidized (blackened) Finish.
- Handmade in my NYC studio.
- Most items can be returned hassle free.
- All customized, personalized and discounted items on sale or discount offered are not returnable.
- When comparing prices, please consider that my pieces are thick and chunky, really made by hand, are not photoshopped except for background clean up and enlarged only to show detail. Always look and compare my items next to a ruler and pictured on person, you will most often find my items to be much larger and heavier and of much greater value for the money as i do not have rent or advertising expense...the vast majority of cost goes to materials.
top of page
Product Page: Stores Product Widget
bottom of page