- Hand Forged 14K or 18K Recycled Yellow Gold Ring Band with Scattered Diamonds.
- Rough Raw Organic Natural Looking Edge, Hand Hammered.
- Karat stamped inside shank.
- Flush set 12 round brilliant cut ethically sourced genuine earth mined diamonds, each about 1.5-2mm in diameter.
- Solid gold shank measures about 10mm wide by 1mm by 1.25mm thick.
- Weighs 0.40 to 0.60 ounce depending on size and karat.
- 2-3 weeks to fabricate.
- Gold is melted in a charcoal block, then run though a mill into a large oval shape.
- Hand bent around a mandrel, cut to size and soldered.
- Edges remain untouched in their raw state but softened so it will not snag.
- Hand Hammered Finish, choose High Polish or Satin Matte.
- Handmade in my NYC studio, diamonds set in the jewelry district.
PLEASE KNOW YOUR RING SIZE AS THIS RING CAN NOT BE RESIZED EASILY AND IS NOT RETURNABLE.
If you are unsure, please order your closest guess and let me know to send a model in silver, for confirmation.
- Most items can be returned hassle-free.
- All customized, personalized, and discounted items on sale or discount offered are not returnable.
- When comparing prices, please consider that my pieces are thick and chunky, really made by hand, are not photoshopped except for background clean up and enlarged only to show detail. Always look and compare my items next to a ruler and pictured in person, you will most often find my items to be much larger and heavier and of much greater value for the money as I do not have rent or advertising expenses...the vast majority of the cost goes to materials.
top of page
Product Page: Stores Product Widget
bottom of page