- Hand Forged Recycled Yellow Gold Ring Band.
- Choose 14K or 18K Solid Gold.
- Rough Raw Organic Natural Looking Edge, Hand Hammered.
- Karat Stamped inside ring shank.
- About 10mm wide by 1mm thick.
- 1-2 weeks to fabricate.
- Gold is melted in a charcoal block, then run through a mill into a large oval shape.
- Hand bent around a mandrel, cut to size, and soldered.
- Edges remain untouched in their raw state but softened so it will not snag.
- Hand Hammered to form the ring and for texture, then High Polish or Satin Matte.
- Handmade in my NYC studio.
PLEASE KNOW YOUR RING SIZE, THIS RING CAN BE RESIZED FOR NO CHARGE AND IS RETURNABLE.
- Most items can be returned hassle-free.
- All customized, personalized, and discounted items on sale or discount offered are not returnable.
- When comparing prices, please consider that my pieces are thick and chunky, really made by hand, are not photoshopped except for background clean-up, and are enlarged only to show detail. Always look and compare my items next to a ruler and pictured on the person, you will most often find my items to be much larger and heavier and of much greater value for the money as I do not have rent or advertising expenses...the vast majority of the cost goes to materials.
top of page
Product Page: Stores Product Widget
bottom of page