- Solid Gold Handmade Crescent Moon Stud Earrings.
- Choose 14K or 18K Yellow or White Gold.
- karat stamped on posts and backs.
- Choose friction pushback or screwback.
- Choose High Polish or Satin Matte.
- 1/4" long by 1/8" wide.
- Sold as a Pair.
- Please allow 3-5 days to fabricate.
- Solid gold is melted down, milled to 24 gauge, and then stamped with a disk cutter.
- Posts are soldered on, then finished to your choice.
- Thick enough to not bend, yet thin enough to look sleek and comfortable against your ear.
- handmade in my NYC studio.
- Please see the separate listing for yellow gold.
- Most items can be returned hassle-free.
- All customized, personalized, and discounted items on sale or discount offered are not returnable.
- When comparing prices, please consider that my pieces are thick and chunky, really made by hand, are not photoshopped except for background clean up and enlarged only to show detail. Always look and compare my items next to a ruler and pictured on person, you will most often find my items to be much larger and heavier and of much greater value for the money as i do not have rent or advertising expense...the vast majority of cost goes to materials.
top of page
Product Page: Stores Product Widget
bottom of page