- Hand Forged Recycled Sterling Silver Ring Band with Scattered Diamonds.
- Rough Raw Organic Natural Looking Edge, Hand Hammered.
- Stamped 925 Inside.
- Flush set 12 round brilliant cut ethically sourced genuine earth mined diamonds, each about 2mm in diameter.
- Each diamond approximates 0.03 points or .36 total estimated karat weight.
- Solid gold shank measures about 10mm wide by 1.25mm thick.
- Choose Polished, Satin Matte, or Oxidized (Shown) Sterling Silver.
- 2-3 weeks to fabricate.
- Silver is melted in a charcoal block, then run though a mill into a large oval shape.
- Hand bent around a mandrel, cut to size and soldered.
- Edges remain untouched in their raw state but softened so it will not snag.
- Hand Hammered Finish, choose Soft Polish or Satin Matte.
- Handmade in my nyc studio, diamonds set in jewelry district.
PLEASE KNOW YOUR RING SIZE AS THIS RING CAN NOT BE RESIZED EASILY AND IS NOT RETURNABLE.
However, the blank ring before diamonds are set, can be sent to you for size confirmation.
top of page
Product Page: Stores Product Widget
bottom of page